Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Gig

Its a new year and I've started at a new job. Not just a new job, but new job using new technology located in a new state far enough away to have a new climate. Fun Stuff right?

Since this is a technology blog, I'm going to speak to that. I will no longer be using Grails in my daily work life. My new job has me dealing with both Java and .NET web applications. I still intend to keep up with Grails, but realistically I wont be paying as much attention as before. Regarding my Grails plugins, I plan to maintain the jQuery-UI plugin up. The YUI plugin will probably die off unless someone asks me for it.

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to write about my new work - I have to ask my boss. In the mean time, I should have more time for side projects and code adventures - so I'll share those instead.

No comments: